When Using An Autoclave, Be Sure To Pay Attention To The Following Points
1. Certain materials cannot be autoclaved. Please confirm before operation. During sterilization, the filling of the container should be loosened to prevent the pressure in the bottle from increasing. The plastic centrifuge tube is filled too tightly and the vacuum tube will deform when the vacuum is cooled after sterilization.
2. High temperature and high pressure sterilization of some solutions will cause material precipitation, discoloration and decomposition. Please confirm the correct sterilization method of the solution before sterilization.
3. The sterilized solution should not be overfilled in the reagent bottle to avoid spraying in the middle.
4. Be sure to check if the water in the pot is sufficient before using it.
5. Align the lid of the pressure cooker with the body before you can fasten the screws.
6. Don't walk away and do other things while waiting for the hot steam to discharge the cold air. Be sure to wait for the steam to be discharged before leaving the exhaust valve.
7. It is recommended to set a timer according to the time required for sterilization to promptly remind the operator.
8. After the disinfection is completed, the exhaust valve can be opened and deflated after the pressure drops to zero. Do not rush to exhaust, artificially reduce the pressure, otherwise it will cause the sterilized PBS and other liquids to boil or even spray out.
9. Always take gloves to prevent burns when removing the disinfected items.
10. Pay attention to protect the gasket of the pressure cooker cover at all times, and pay attention to whether there is foreign matter adhesion. If there is any foreign matter, remove it in time, otherwise it will cause steam leakage.