What are the precautions for a pressure steam sterilizer?
Precautions for pressure steam sterilizer:
1. The sterilizer should be placed in a ventilated and dry room with no flammable or explosive materials.
2. The stacking items must not exceed 4/5 of the total volume.
3. For different types and different sterilization requirements, such as dressings and liquids, do not put them together to avoid loss.
4. The safety valve and pressure gauge shall be sent to the legal metrological inspection department for identification after one year of use.
5. When stacking sterilizer items, it is strictly forbidden to block the safety valve. The air outlet of the exhaust valve must be vacant to ensure that the air is unblocked. Otherwise, the safety valve and the exhaust valve may not work due to the air outlet blockage, resulting in an accident.